You will delve into topics such as:
- the foundations of human resource management theory and practice in a global context
- the key aspects of delivering effective and efficient HRD strategies within local, national and international contexts
- how national and international contexts shape diversity policies and practices within organisations
Alongside the specialist knowledge you gain, you will also improve your skills in communication, critical thinking and research. At the end of your International Human Resource Management course from University of Essex Online , you will have the opportunity to progress onto a PG Dip or the full Masters.
Why we’re great
- Our subject matter experts have designed this course with international HR situations in mind.
- Through course content and collaboration with fellow students around the world, you will gain a global outlook on human resources and the ability to succeed in national and international companies.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
Human resources is central to operations for companies across all sectors. After completing this course, you will be well-positioned to succeed in a range of people management roles, such as: Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Officer, Recruitment Consultant, Training and Development Officer, Employee Relations Adviser, Career Coach and Management Consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Resource and Talent Management
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Diversity Management in a Global Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management International Business View 117 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Human Resource Management, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification.
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Human Resource Management, as a minimum you must have at least five years’ senior level work experience in human resources.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.