This Robotics with Artificial Intelligence programme from London Metropolitan University is designed to enhance your career prospects through a module structure that balances theory and practice. It's suitable if you're a recent graduate from a connected discipline, or if you're an experienced professional from a background such as electronics, mechatronics, computer science and computer networking.
Completing this master’s course in robotics with artificial intelligence will see you gain hands-on experience in an exciting wide range of topics. You'll learn about the development of embedded control systems for robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and in turn their applications, all with a focus on the practical implementation, both in hardware and simulation.
If you are looking to learn about robotic and autonomous systems for your future employment in related industries, or in order to pursue this field into a PhD, then this course is your ideal next step.
The scope for social and physical interaction between such sophisticated systems and people means that this field is likely to have a far-reaching impact in the coming decades. As a result, the industry is experiencing a huge demand for robotics specialists. On graduation you are likely to have a wider pool of opportunities to choose from and a higher starting salary than average across other comparable professions.
Where this course can take you
The high demand for Robotics and Artificial Intelligence specialists in business and industry promises wider employability, a broader career path and higher starting salaries.
Careers in robotics include:
- Robotics Control System Engineer
- Electronics Engineer (Robotics)
- Robotic Stems Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineer/Developer – Robotics
- Electro-Mechanical Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Control System Engineer
- Robotics/Computer Vision Engineer
- Engineer in Robotics, Control & Automation Engineer – Robotics
- Graduate Robotics Engineer
- Computer Vision Engineer in Robotics
- Robotic Systems Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer – Robotics, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sensors, Actuators and Control
- Robotics Systems
- Computer Vision
- Statistical Modelling and Forecasting
- Artificial Intelligence
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Semantic Technologies
- Information Security
- Machine Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
We recommend that you submit your application to us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesRobotics Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 63 other Masters in Robotics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a minimum of a lower second-class (2.2) honours degree (or equivalent) in electrical and electronic engineering, robotics, mechatronics, computer science or systems engineering, computing, computer networking, physics or a closely related discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK: £1,035 per 20 credit module
- International: £1,530 per 20 credit module
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.