This LLM International Tax Law at King's College London will equip you with the legal framework and intellectual tools you need to understand the taxation of cross-border trade, investment and movement of people. You will find your intellectual and creative abilities are both challenged and developed by this demanding but intensely practical subject.
- Exceptional practitioner-led teaching reputation; unique, sought-after expertise, contemporary experience and connections with the wider international tax and legal community.
- Interactive learning through online discussion boards, webinars and email. Even the exams are at your own desk.
- Career enhancing opportunity to expand your knowledge of tax issues that transcend borders and develop your legal problem-solving skills.
- In a competitive world, we can give you the competitive edge to take your career to the next level.
- Whatever your reasons for exploring International Tax, our LLM provides an excellent springboard for, and advancement in a wide range of careers.
- International Tax Law I: International Tax Law
- International Tax Law II: Tax Treaties
- International Tax Law III: Advanced Topics in International Tax Law
- Transfer Pricing I: Transfer Pricing
- European Union Tax Law I: EU Law and Tax Law
- Value Added Tax I: VAT
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Taxation View 35 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
- Hold an undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (assessed as an overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) in law or a degree with at least 70% law content, or an equivalent international qualification and grading.
- Hold a recognised first degree in any discipline of at least high 2:1 honours standard or an equivalent overseas qualification (with a preference for degrees in accounting or other tax-related fields); AND
- Have at least 12 months’ appropriate work experience in the tax sector.
- A personal statement is required. (maximum 4,000 characters)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
- A reference may be requested at the discretion of University.
International9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.