Philosophy - Corporate Strategy from University of Pretoria is a specialised, academically rigorous postgraduate degree that will enable you to transform from a traditional business manager into a specialist in the complexities of designing, implementing and adapting corporate strategy.
Students at Philosophy - Corporate Strategy from University of Pretoria will:
- be able to conduct advanced research into corporate strategy
- have developed insights that will make them more effective leaders at a senior and executive level.
- Environment of Business
- Strategic Foresight
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 42 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in South Africa
- Completed Honours degree/ SAQA accredited NQF 8 qualification
- Minimum of five years business experience (preferably 10 or more);
- Matriculation certificate level competence in mathematics
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- Good English language skills verbally and in written format
- GIBS entrance test if degreed and GMAT if non-degreed;
- Completed essay
- SAQA certificate for all qualifications completed outside SA (international).
- Applicants from Non- English speaking countries will have to complete an English Proficiency Test
International5228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10456 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National5228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10456 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.