The Art and Design with Project Management MA course at University of Bedfordshire provides an exciting environment for you to develop your personal practice and Project management skills supported by established practitioner/tutors in your chosen field.
Why choose this course?
The course offers:
- A wide range of facilities with access to technical and digital media such laser-cutting, 3D printing, image processing software, moving image software, high definition photographic equipment and high quality photo screen-printing.
- A teaching and learning strategy that is aimed at giving a robust focus to your artistic or design practice.
- Dedicated studio space for you to work, access to workshops and technical support
- Collaboration and guiding undergraduate students hands on practical
- One-to-one contact with staff with an emphasis on your personal creative development and Project management. Personal tutor in your discipline
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art And Design Major Project
- Contemporary Issues: Art And Design
- Developing Independent Research
- Historical Contexts: Art And Design
- Leading And Managing Organisational Resources
- Personal Professional Development
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Design Visual Arts View 306 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- To apply for a place on a postgraduate course (MA/MSc/MBA) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification
- To apply for a postgraduate degree (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
- We will also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications or appropriate work experience.
International7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- For UK/EU students the standard fee is £7,840 per year.
Living costs for Luton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.