During Design Communication at Ravensbourne University London you will gain the knowledge, confidence and professional acumen to creatively position services, systems and need-driven design products.
You will respond to societal and user needs to expand your graphic communication design skills. You will be immersed in the tools and processes of digital design and emerging technologies, whilst exploring the value of design thinking and services in a bustling marketplace.
Once you've studied a Design Communication master's degree course, possible career paths include the following job titles:
- Design Planner
- Design Strategist
- Senior Innovation Strategist
- Director of Product Development
- Director of Innovation Methods
Key study topics
- Experiment across design systems and communication design strategies, focusing on user-centred design thinking and production
- Explore information design systems, hierarchies, networks and spaces of experiences both physical and digital
- Create powerful ideas and utilise the best channels and tools to reach your markets and target audience effectively
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Communication Studies Digital Communication View 214 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
First or upper second-class honours degree (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
In order to be eligible for a course, you will need to be a competent speaker and writer of English. This applies if you are from the European Union (EU) or a country outside the EU.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.