Graduates are equipped with deep technical skills (in data management, data mining, probability and statistics, and machine learning), but also with the softer skills (in communications, research and problem solving) required to work effectively within organisations.
Computer Science (Data Science) programme from Technological University Dublin, has been highlighted in a range of recent reports as an area of strategic importance both nationally and internationally. Areas in which opportunities for data analytics practitioners exist include retail, financial services, telecommunications, health, and government organisations.
Specific roles include but are not limited to: Data Analytics Consultant, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Architect, Database Administrator, Data Warehouse Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Implementation Consultant, Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability & Statistical Inference
- Machine Learning
- Working with Data
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Data Visualisation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Software Engineering View 647 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5600 EUR per year during 18 months.
NON-EU/EEA : 1.5 years: €21,750
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.