The target audience is those with an undergraduate qualification in computer science or software development.
Students will study advanced technical modules in programming, design, databases, architecture and web development to acquire the technical knowledge needed to practice as software developers working on leading edge development projects.
In addition students will be equipped with key professional, technical communications skills needed to practice as a professional in the computing industry.
Graduates completing the Computer Science (Advanced Software Development) from Technological University Dublin, will be qualified to take up strong technical roles in software development teams in a range of organisations. Specific opportunities include: software developer, software engineer, test engineer, software designer, systems analyst, web developer, technical consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Paradigms: Principles & Practice
- Software Design
- Advanced Databases
- Systems Architectures
- Web Application Architectures
- Secure Systems Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 193 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International460 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA460 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 EUR per module during 24 months.
- €460 - 5 ECT Module
- €680 - Res. Proj & Dissertation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.