The School of Physical Education from Henan University, where the Humane Studies of Athletics degree is taught, now offers a postdoctoral research station in physical education, a doctoral program of physical education in the first-level disciplines, master’s programs of physical education in the first-level disciplines, physical and health preserving science, sports economics and MFA, and four undergraduate majors of physical education, martial arts and national traditional sports, sports training and choreography (sport dancing). Among these, physical education major is a national-level characteristic discipline, martial arts and national traditional sports is a provincial-level characteristic discipline.
The School of Physical Education insists to promote the international communication and cooperation and speed up the internationalized school running mode. It has signed a cooperation framework agreement and conducted an all-round negotiation with the United States Sports Academy.
And on the basis of the cooperation framework agreement between Henan University and Belarusian State Sports University, Russian State University of Physical Education and, Sport, Youth and Tourism, the cooperation between the school and these two universities has progressed well, a substantial cooperation has been developed in mutual visitation and communication between students and teachers, graduate students training, course introducing and so on, and exchanging teachers has also gradually started.
Now more than 60 college graduates have gone to Belarusian State Sports University and Russian State University of Physical Education and, Sport, Youth and Tourism to study for a master’s degree, and meanwhile the school also selects students to go to Taiwan for training every year.
- The School of Physical Education advocates strengthening moral education and cultivating people, and laying equal stress on theory and practice.
- The more than 20 thousand undergraduate students and 3000 graduate students have won praise from the employers and all sectors of society for their solid theoretical foundation, strong practical ability and pragmatic professional attitude, and a large number of graduates have become the backbone in the field of education, sports and various kinds of schools at all levels.
- The school has also started a students’ employment and entrepreneurship leading group to fully secure students’ employment and guide them in career planning and employment and entrepreneurship, making the career prospects of all majors vast and the employment structure reasonable.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 4 other Masters in Sports Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Below 40 years old
- Graduated from college
- English language proficiency
- Study plan
- Bank statement
- Certificate of non-criminal record
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- English language proficiency
- Two letters of recommendation
International2771 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2771 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 20,000 per year
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.