From the basics of medical science to lab experiments for the Master’s thesis, individual scientific training takes priority. Experimental work in state-of-the-art research labs is essential; clinical internships, tutorials, excursions, lectures and seminars complement the Medical Life Sciences curriculum. The ultimate goal of the Medical Life Sciences program at the University of Kiel is to train you in thinking out of the box and to provide knowledge that helps cover ground in research more quickly.
FeaturesMedical Life Sciences includes mandatory courses on topics you need in biomedicine. It also includes focus areas you can choose. Electives complement your focus area, with serious research training at the core of all focus areas and electives. Check them out.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of molecular biology
- Clinical disease manifestations
- Molecular pathology
- Medical statistics
- Systems biology
- Orientation: Studies & career
- Clinical cell biology
- Human Biology - Anatomy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form of your educational background
- Copy of your passport – Please make a copy of the photo page of your passport (with your name and photo)
- Payment receipt for the UNI-ASSIST application fe
- School-leaving certificate entitling the holder to study at university in his/her home country, with a list of subjects and grades
- University certificates (e.g. your Bachelor's or Master's degree) including the corresponding list of subjects with individual grades
- You don't need an English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) Your skills will be assessed via the ability assessment. Certificates will not alter this. We mean what we say: Your English skills need to be very good. Should you be invited for an interview, English is an important factor in the committee's decision on admission/rejection.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
There is no tuition fee for studying at CAU Kiel! This applies to international students as well.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.