The Medical Life Sciences program at the University of Kiel offers
- a molecular focus on major disease indications
- teaching by clinicians and scientists of international reputation (Nature, Science, PNAS, NEJM publications)
- project work in high-end research labs
- studying in an international programme exclusively taught in English
- in-depth information on paleogenetics of disease
- opportunities to write your Master's thesis abroad in labs of research partners depending on research project chosen
- the opportunity to apply for annual partial scholarships (Deutschlandstipendium for MedLife students, sponsored by Abbvie Deutschland GbmH & CoKG and BMBF)
- integration into the Cluster of Excellence
More informationVisit official programme website
- Basics of molecular biology
- Clinical disease manifestations
- Molecular pathology
- Medical statistics
- Systems biology
- Orientation: Studies & career
- Clinical cell biology
- Human Biology - Anatomy
Your lecturers are biologists, biochemists, clinicians, geneticists, bioinformaticians publishing in highly ranked journals with a track record in research and teaching.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Molecular Sciences View 28 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae, including a complete overview of the applicant’s education
- Copy of your passport, showing your name and passport photograph
- Payment slip of the fee paid for the application
- School leaving certificate for higher education which qualifies applicants to study at a university in
- their home country, including an overview of grades and subjects
- Certificate of an university entrance examination passed in a foreign country including a complete
- list of grades from a university (if available)
- University transcripts including a list of subjects and grades
- Transcript of an assessment test
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.