The Elite Sport Performance programme of the Dublin City University is aimed at early-career professionals working in the sport domain, and those with aspirations to work in this environment, who are motivated to extend their knowledge and understanding of elite sport performance and deepen discipline-specific expertise through postgraduate study.
The part-time and flexible nature of the course enables students to consider how their learning and knowledge impacts professional practice in elite sport performance environments, and ensure that the acquired knowledge and understanding gained through their MSc journey supports their development in their specific working context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme page.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 23 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Ireland
- Candidates should be working in sport or a related area or intend to work in the sport domain
- A primary NFQ Level 8 2. 2 qualification, or equivalent, in an area of sport and performance
- In line with DCU policy, students who do not have the appropriate level of academic attainment for direct entry may apply for access via the Recognition of Prior Learning process (RPL). All RPL applicants will be invited to interview and required to demonstrate that their learning is comparable in terms of academic level training and assessment
- An appropriate CV to detail the candidate’s academic and professional experience
- One reference, from an individual in the candidate’s performance domain or an academic reference If relevant
- Evidence of competence in English Language
International8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4200 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.