It develops your abilities to:
This Advanced Master in European Business and Economic Policy from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) also offers different unique opportunities that will add value to your curriculum:
- by including experimented practitioners in European affairs from EU institutions, businesses and NGOs
- by analyzing specific case studies in European affairs
- by organizing special events on major current European issues
Your future job
- Position of responsibility in the EU affairs management of companies and NGOs
- Economic and trade diplomacy
- Consultancy and European Public affairs (lobbying) for businesses, NGOs, public institutions
- Think tanks focusing on EU affairs
- Journalism specialized in the business and economics aspects of EU affairs
During this Masters, you will develop the skills necessary skills to grasp the complexity of the EU economic policies, European business strategies and the varied challenges companies and NGOs face in the moving environment of the EU.
The Masters 60 will be composed of:
- professional focus courses
- a special training week to address a major current European issue
- a Master's thesis with a seminar to provide methodological inputs and feedback as well as presentation skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The EU in the Global Economy Jean-Christophe Defraigne60h
- Institutional law of the European Union
- EU internal market law
- Economic and Monetary Union
- Master Thesis & seminar on European current affairs
- European Competition Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 12 other Masters in International Business in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a 1st (Bachelor) and a 2nd (Master) cycle university degrees issued by a recognized university institution**
> Have acquired a total of 300 credits ects of which :
- 50 ECTS in Economics and/or Business and/or Management
- 10 ECTS in Law
- If you did not acquire the required credits in Law and Economics, Management or Business, you will have to successfully take an entrance examination organized at Louvain-la-Neuve in August (exact date to be announced later). The passing grade is 10/20.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4175 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.