The Southeast Asian Studies program cooperates with the Institute of Asian Studies of Chulalongkorn University, the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Political Sciences, and the Faculty of Economics.
Members and researchers from these varied faculties, with reputations of regional and international stature, all contribute to the courses offered. In this sense, Southeast Asian Studies will be expounded through the lens of Southeast Asian perspectives.
- Researcher in Southeast Asia and ASEAN studies
- Teaching Staff / Lecturer in public and private educational institutions / universities
- Information specialist
- Travel industry professionals, e.g. tour guide, tour operators
- Documentary producer
- Civil servant or public enterprise employee working in Southeast Asia or ASEAN at consulates, embassies, and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism Authority of Thailand, and other development agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Southeast Asian Civilization
- Modern Southeast Asia: Colonialism, Nationalization, and Democratization
- Asean in Regional and Global Context
- Research Methodology in Southeast Asian Studies
- State and Society in Mainland Southeast Asia
- Local Autonomy in Southeast Asia
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Literature View 5 other Masters in Languages in Thailand
- Complete and submit the application form with all required documents as attachment files via the program email(Please note that the original documents have to be sent to the program later.)
- Complete and submit the application form with all required documents by parcel post to the program before the start of the semester.
International5096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2548 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.