Launched by the Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, and the Faculty of Engineering at Chulalongkorn University, the Master in Financial Engineering (MFE) from Chulalongkorn University is an interdisciplinary program which provides a rigorous technical training for students who plan to pursue a leading position in risk management, regulatory bodies, funds, investment banks, commercial banks, financial software companies and other firms around the world.
Possible careers include:
- Financial Modelers
- Financial Programmers
- Quant Analysts
- Quant Traders
- Portfolio Managers
- Risk Managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Stochastic Models For Financial Engineering
- Statistics for Financial engineering
- Optimization for Financial Engineering
- Finance Theories
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Ethics in Finance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in quantitative fields (E.g. Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Finance).
- Post-university work experience in financial fields.
- Some exposure in computer programming (E.g. C, C++), mathematical tools (E.g. Matlab, Mathematica), and statistical applications (E.g. SAS, RATS, S-Plus, R).
- A strong quantitative background including linear algebra, multivariate calculus, differential equations, numerical analysis and advanced statistics and probability.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
International5096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2548 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.