Advanced Materials Innovative Recycling from Universidade Nova de Lisboa aims to provide knowledge on concepts and tools needed to evaluate the sustainability of products and processes and give them innovative capacities that will lead to sustainable production.
The AMIR Master Program, being an innovative and pioneering program, where the vision that the graduates will have at the level of advanced materials and innovative recycling, will be especially suitable for employment in companies that value the recycling and sustainability component. The functions of the AMIR graduate are necessarily comprehensive and specialized, which include important social and economic dimensions, in the activities that advocate process optimization, materials design, plant administration, project management, etc., whether in the industrial field or public and governmental organizations. Possible sectors include information and communication technologies, building construction, energy, machinery and mobility.
Graduates also obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to set up their own company. Further doctoral studies are another possibility and students may apply for Ph.D. programs in Europe.
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Sustainability and Materials Selection
- Characterization, Monitoring and Recovery Techniques
- Clean Technologies and Green Chemistry
- Transport Phenomena
- Nanomaterials and Energy
- Chemical Reactors
- Mineral Resources to Circular Economy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st phase: 17th to 28th february
- 2nd phase: 18th june to 22nd july
DisciplinesEconomics Materials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 25 other Masters in Economics in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a Bachelor's degree in any area or equivalent in Engineering, exact sciences or natural sciences;
- Holders of a foreign academic degree in the required areas conferred following the 1st cycle of studies according to the Bologna Process;
- Holders of a foreign academic degree in required areas recognized as meeting the objectives of the Bachelor´s degree, in the same area, by the Scientific Council of the FCT NOVA;
- Holders of a curriculum that is recognized as attesting the capacity to accomplish referred cycle of studies by the Scientific Council of the FCT NOVA.
- Motivation letter
- Possible interview (in English).
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.