Advanced Molecular Sciences from University of Florence aims to train graduates in Chemistry with high scientific and professional qualifications. The use of the English language in all courses, besides attracting students from other countries, aims at promoting the formation of people for research centers worldwide.
Students at Advanced Molecular Sciences from University of Florence will:
- possess the skills that derive from the two areas for the design and study of the complex systems including materials, bio-pharmaceuticals, probes and theranostics of the next generation.
- learn about overcoming the traditional dichotomy between the teachings of chemistry of synthetic materials and chemistry of biological molecules and to offer interdisciplinary skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced and innovative analytical methods for applications in life sciences
- Methods and materials for cultural heritage conservation
- Soft matter materials
- Experimental methods for the study of nanostructured materials
- Computational modelling of complex systems
- Advanced coordination chemistry
- Superstructures and multicomponent architectures in Life and Material Sciences
- Advanced synthetic methods
- Methods for decoration of materials and bioconjugation
- Protein engineering and recombinant proteins
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 13 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to access the First Level Master in Advanced Molecular Sciences of the LM-54 class the student must possess a degree in Chemical Sciences and Technologies (class L-27, ex-DM 270/04), or in Chemical Sciences and Technologies (class 21, ex-DM 509/99).
- The access to the Master is also granted to those who acquired a good basic scientific knowledge in Mathematics and physical disciplines and a suitable preparation in chemical sciences and who possess a 3-year University degree, or another qualification received in a foreign country.
- English Proficiency
Each student will be requested to pay an annual fee.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.