- By providing an advanced understanding of quantitative and analytical techniques applied to management of organizations, the program provides future managers and consultants with a toolbox of decision-making skills required to translate strategic plans into tangible business performance.
- It combines cutting-edge theory and practical applications to provide students with in-depth data analysis tools and strategies in order to achieve today's greatest managerial challenge: solving business complexity.
- The MSc in Management (specialization in Business Analytics) at the Pompeu Fabra University benefits from the outstanding faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- Life and Health Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 98 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online admission form
- Pay the €120 admission fee. This amount will be returned if you are not admitted.
- Presentation letter or video
- Scanned copy of university degree (if you are in the last year of your degree, you can provide your academic records)
- Scanned copy of Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA (Grade Point Average)
- 2 academic recommendation letters (mandatory) and 1 professional (optional)
- Scanned copy of ID Card or Passport
- Passport-size photo (jpg format)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.