- Flexible: Study part-time in 24 / 36 months, or take individual certifications over 5 years.
- Personalized: Limited class sizes, regular feedback, and an open-door policy – at WHU you are more than just a student!
- Interactive: Exchange real-time through regular teaching sessions and access our global MBA network through clubs, lectures, and alumni events.
- Transformative: Discover personal growth with integrated 1:1 coaching and career guidance from Germany’s #1 Career Center.
- Established: Receive a triple-accredited degree from Germany’s top business school.
The Global Online Master of Business Administration from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management centers on your personal growth and leadership development needs. From one-on-one coaching and leadership lectures, every aspect of your education is designed to foster open discussion and develop self-awareness, helping you learn to both be a successful leader and be led successfully by others.
- Beating Financial Markets
- Financial & Management Accounting
- World Economy
- Corporate Finance
- Economics of Corporate and Financial Strategy
- Strategic Sourcing
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 13 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor or equivalent with a copy of the official certificate)
- Minimum of two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form via the WHU Application Center
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor
- GMAT score or equivalent GRE
International17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.