In this study International Construction - Practice and Law International Construction - Practice and Law program at University of Stuttgart, you will learn about the technical, financial and legal aspects of international construction from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
- The program is suitable for a range of professionals working in the construction industry such as architecture, construction, engineering, or surveying, as well as lawyers interested in specializing in international construction and law.
- Applicants must have at least two years’ work experience. The course is taught in English, so applicants must also demonstrate sufficient English skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For years there has been a shortage of suitable skilled employees and managerial staff in the real estate and construction industries, particularly in the fields of international construction and building law.
- Available training is failing to meet requirements, both in terms of quantity and quality, in the short, middle and long term. The increasing internationalization of companies active in the construction and real estate industries is compounding the situation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction International Law View 13 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The completed application form which you can download within the application process.
- A certified copy of your academic degree certificate(s) of graduation in an at least six-semester, at the minimum of 180 credits spanning diploma, bachelor or master degree course (or equal degree) in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Real Estate Engineering and Mangement, Law, State Examination course Law, or the like.
- Proof of specified career experience of minimum two years. A short CV if at hand (please include all details of any qualifications and continuous education and all previous employers with details of roles and dates of employment).
International8415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16830 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National8415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16830 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Stuttgart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.