During this master you will be challenged to transform into a strategic thinker for the facility and real estate industry. You will not only develop understanding and insights in the economic sector, but you will also learn how to solve problems in an innovative way and learn how to fulfil needs.
Employers increasingly demand a master in which strategic issues regarding facility management and real estate management are treated in an integrated way. As a consequence, the master Facility & Real Estate Management was entirely renewed in 2015. It’s our job to deliver buildings that are ‘fit for use’. It’s not just about the buildings: you have to facilitate the people that are using these buildings at the same time. ‘Fit for use’ is the perfect combination of people, space, technology and business processes. And therefore the best possible combination of elements from the disciplines of Facility management and Real Estate Management.
Bear in mind that this perfect combination can only be achieved if:
- ‘Hard’ and ‘soft’ services are optimally adjusted to one another
- There is an integrated approach from facility and real estate management from the start
- The life cycle costs are central in decision-making
- Technical and service aspects are approached in an integrated way
- The buildings create the possibility of good ‘hostmanship’ and…
- Good hostmanship will let the buildings perform optimally!
Double master title
After successfully completing the programme you will have a double master’s degree! First of all you will get an academic master title (Master of Science) in facility- and real estate management from the University of Greenwich (accredited by the British government).
NVAO accreditation (the Netherlands & Belgium)
National UK accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Business Management
- Strategic Facility Management
- Strategic Building Management
- Strategic Asset Management
- Academic Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStrategic Management Real Estate & Property Management View 7 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of a degree or transcript of a relevant, relevant Bachelor education in for example Facility Management, Real Estate/Brokerage, architecture, International Business, Business Administration, Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or Built Environment.
- Competence in English. Since the programme is in English, students will have to prove their level of the English language by means of an IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
- Motivation letter
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
If you are an excellent international non-EU student you can apply for a Zuyd Excellence Scholarship, which will offer you a discount of 50% tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.