The MSc Sustainability - Climate Change and the Green Economy from University of Dundee draws on expertise in regulatory and environmental issues to provide the best possible training, including in climate policy, effective emissions trading, renewable energy, the circular economy, and the increasingly important environmental industries.
You will examine the role of climate change action in driving the transition to a sustainable (green) economy, climate science, policy, and law.
You will also study:
- the international law of the Paris Agreement
- climate litigation
- carbon budgeting
- the promotion of technology on carbon storage and removal
- green business models
- research on behaviour change
This course draws on expertise in regulatory and environmental issues to provide the best possible training, including in climate policy, effective emissions trading, renewable energy, the circular economy, and the increasingly important environmental industries.
As societies move to become more sustainable and develop low-carbon economies, this course will place you in the fast growing area of energy, environment, society, and governance (EESG) sections of firms, governments, and consultancies
It will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to take up a wide range of careers in:
- practical management
- training and research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Just Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy
- Principles of Sustainability
- Analytical Tools for Energy Economics
- Energy and Climate Science, Policy and Litigation
- Sustainability and the Just Transition for the Mining Sector
- International Relations and Energy and Natural Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 258 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in Law, Geography, Environmental Science/Studies, Planning, Engineering, or Business Studies at lower second class or above.
- Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who explain clearly their motivation for undertaking the relevant MSc, outlining any relevant work experience.
International18950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland - £ 7,950 per year of studyEU/International - £ 18,950 per year of study
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.