Informatics Engineering from University of Lleida brings you in a totally practical way to the most innovative methodologies and technologies in the different areas of computer science, at the same time that it will prepare you to integrate into large computer projects as well as direct, coordinate and plan them.
- ICT Director, both related to software and hardware, including the management of teams of people, resources and customer relations, leading projects, teams and organizations in the ICT sector within the company.
- Software engineer, managing the application development process to guarantee quality, usability and user satisfaction.
- Systems architect, designing distributed applications or evaluating the performance of networks and systems.
- Information systems consultant, advising on information technology strategy, the distribution of multimedia content to the internet or the management of computer security. Developer of applications for mobile devices, using the most current technologies.
- Computer scientist, developing intensive parallel calculation applications and simulations of real systems or applying artificial intelligence techniques to solve complex problems.
- Teaching and transfer of technology to other professionals.
- Participation in research and development in public and private centers. Responsibilities in IT departments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Project Management
- ICT Project: Development and Implementation
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
- Intelligent Systems
- Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems
- High Performance Computing
- Technological Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- ICT Project: Communication Services and Security
- Evaluation Techniques and Usability Testing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Second Period (in case there are still vacancies) registration: 22, 23 and 24 of September
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Artificial Intelligence View 17 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who have any other bachelor’s degree will also be allowed to access this Master’s Degree but, complementary academic modules may be established if necessary.
- Students will have access to the master’s degree if their academic qualification certifies that their course included a basic core module and a common branch module, even if this does not cover a complete block on specific technology, and if 48 credits of those offered in all the blocks of that module of a bachelor’s degree entitle students to work as technical computer engineers.
International1740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29 EUR per credit during 18 months.
EU/EEA1740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29 EUR per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Lleida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.