European Forestry (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programme) from University of Lleida offers a new approach to forestry and nature management markets and it connects the increasing number of forest-related issues with a European dimension at international as well as national levels.
The majority of our graduates are currently employed around the world by organisations such as:
- Forest and nature management agencies and governmental bodies
- Research institutions
- Forest enterprises in paper and pulp industries and saw milling
- Environmental NGO’s
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Trends in European Forestry
- Academic Skills in Forest Sciences
- Research Methodology in Forest Sciences
- Global Virtual Seminar
- Carbon dynamics of forest soils
- Current issues in forest conservation and biodiversity
- Economics of multiple-use forestry
- Forest ecosystem modelling, concepts and applications
- Forest products mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Forestry Environmental Sciences View 14 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in forestry or related field with good grades issued by an internationally recognised university.
- Good command of English language. TOEFL iBT 90 or IELTS 6.5 or PTE 59.
- Application form
- The scanned copy of the original degree certificate (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the degree certificate
- The scanned copy of the original transcript of records (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the transcript of records.
- Two recommendation letters, use the template provided below
- Curriculum vitae. CV must be presented in chronological order and must not have gaps longer than 12 months during the most recent five years.
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-size photo of you (e.g. in .jpeg)
- Motivation letter
International8501 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8501 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 EUR per year during 24 months.
- National Students - Erasmus+ Programme Countries are 4 250 EUR
- International students - Erasmus+ Partner Countries 8 500 EUR.
Living costs for Lleida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.