- This is followed by teaching of basic knowledge in integration subjects from the areas of electrical engineering, computer science and machine technology. They are then reinforced by interdisciplinary topics from Mechatronics in specific subjects that are relevant for the design of electromechanical systems.
- In the final semester at the University of Siegen, the Master's thesis must be completed in addition to taking technical and non-technical required modules that are chosen from the existing offer of English-language lectures of the departments involved - as well as some others.
- Control and System Theory
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Control Theory
- Applied Computer Science
- Project Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 142 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As a necessary admission requirement, an initial degree qualifying for a profession is demanded. It must have been acquired in an engineering discipline.
- English language skills at level B2 of the "shared European reference framework for language" must be documented as well.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- A semester fee of approx. EUR 260 has to be paid before in-person registration.
Living costs for Siegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.