The program in Tourism Management from Zhejiang Gongshang University aims to equip students with a solid and deep theoretical foundation, fluently English and management competencies.
There are six research directions as below:
- Transformation and industrial upgrading of tourism enterprises
- Tourism Economy and Management
- Urban and Rural Tourism Planning and Management
- Tourism Destination Development and Management
- Tourism Resources and Heritages Protection and Management
- International Hospitality Management
- Tourism Transformation Theories and Practices
- Tourist Decision - making Methods and Statistical Analysis
- Tourism Economic Analysis
- Tourism Planning Theories and Methods,
- Research of Travel Agency Operation and Management
- Hotel Business Management, Attractions Management
- Application and Management of Wisdom Tourism
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 109 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Filled Application form for Degree programs in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Bachelor degree diploma and course transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation (three letters of recommendation if employed)
- Photocopy of your passport and 5 photos, which size is as the same as in passport
- Foreigner Physical Examination Report
- Remittance receipt of the application fee of 400 RMB yuan
International3480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 USD per year during 30 months.
National3480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 USD per year during 30 months.
- 25,000 (RMB)
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.