The Mechatronics Engineering (Non-Thesis) graduates from Yildiz Technical University, can be employed in different universities, governmental agencies, corporate institutions, research institutions located in-land or overseas as Mechatronic Engineers.
- Ability to gain depth in theoretical and applied fields of mechatronics along with ability to apply this knowledge in their specialized domains.
- Ability to formulate scientific problems by developing new and original thinking and ability to solve these problems via conventional methods and/or by developing new techniques.
- Ability to interpret information gained by combining across various disciplines as preached by mechatronics engineering and ability to establish new information.
- Ability to gain good written and verbal communication skills in a second language.
- Ability to communicate in writing and oral with an open and systematic way, process and results of work performed in national and international arena.
- Ability to recognize scientific and ethical standards during academic progress and in all professional settings.
- Ability to make a difference and having courage to undertake new and developing theories and applications in the field of mechatronics.
- Ability to understand social and environmental impacts of problems being solved in his field.
- Ability to use computer software and information technologies in his field in an advanced level.
- Ability to apply and assess the need for lifelong learning.
- Design of Feedback Control Systems
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Design Optimization
- Finite Element Analysis
- Computational Methods in Mechatronics
- Composite and Smart Materials
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Robots
- Digital Control Systems
- Embedded Control Systems Design
- Advanced Programming for Microprocessors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.