Graduated students will be able to bridge information and knowledge gaps between financial experts and investors and entrepreneurs. Moreover, such specialists will be asked to strategically manage a huge amount of information in order to suggest sound investment decisions.
Graduated from the Master in European Studies in Investor Relations and Financial Communication at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore will gain both the technical knowledge and the methodological tools to pursue a career in:
- Investor relations and financial communication, both in private (financial and industrial sectors) and public institutions (EU Institutions, European Supervisory Authorities, etc.)
- proxy advisors and shareholders engagement management
- private banking and wealth management
- management and control in financial institutions
- professional consultancy in investors relations and financial communications
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for investor relations
- Corporate finance
- Speech communication
- Statistical data analysis
- English for business and finance (First level)
- A second language among:
- Français de la finance (First level)
- EU Financial systems and bank management
- Economics of the EU
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- August 31 - Swiss citizens and EU citizens holding a Swiss bachelor degree
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Languages View 73 other Masters in Economics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligible candidates need to hold a valid high school diploma.
Eligible candidates need to hold an undergraduate degree obtained after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS), which satisfies the requirements for access to second-level academic studies in the awarding country. If candidates have undertaken less than 15 years of total schooling, they may not be eligible for admission to a Laurea Magistrale.
Ideal candidates have an academic background in economics/finance, foreign languages, law, or communication.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.