Industrial Engineering Masters Program from Yildiz Technical University, educates candidates as engineers those helps organizations to reach their strategic objetives in business climate where the resources, such as labor, machines, capital and energy.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Industrial Engineer; is an professional who has an expertise on the fields such Production Systems, Manufacturing Systems, Quality Management, Statistical Analysis, Decision Making, Systems Analysis, Operation Management, Facility Planning.
- Neural Networks And Applications
- Production Systems Engineering And Applications
- Technology Management And Technology Transfer
- Lean Management Systems
- Customer-oriented Product Design In Manufacturing
- Advanced Decision Theory And Games
- Job Sequencing And Scheduling
- Advanced Facility Design
- Product Research And Development Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 119 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International1711 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1711 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1711 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1711 EUR per year during 24 months.
35,000 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.