Why choose this programme?
Graduating from out M.Sc. in Economics and Finance program at the University of Tübingen, you will be able to analyze financial and economic data in a scientific manner. You will know how prices of risky assets should be determined and understand why financial instruments like options and futures can increase social welfare, even though they may involve potential risks for individual investors and financial stability.
Throughout the program, you will acquire methodological skills (theoretical, econometric and programming) and expertise that greatly enhance your career perspectives. A M.Sc. in Economics and Finance is the first step towards an ambitious professional career in private and public (financial) institutions or academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Specialization
- Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Econometrics, Statistics, and Machine Learning
- Monetary Macroeconomics and Financial Economics
- Asset Pricing and Financial Derivatives
- Corporate Finance
- Banking and Financial Intermediation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate in Business Administration, Economics or related fields with a final grade of at least 2.5 or better according to the German grading system
- Complete Transcript of Records with a final grade or calculated grade average
- CV in tabular format in English or German
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of English Language Qualification
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tübingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.