Key facts about The Demography - Demology programme at the Shanghai University:
- About half of the teachers in this major have obtained doctorates in Europe, the United States, Australia and other countries, and about half are foreign professors. They are internationally leading in the research fields of population and environment and climate change, human capital prediction and analysis, international population migration, population flow and urbanization.
- The graduates in this major will not only lay in line with international standards of the population and the sustainable development of the solid foundation of scientific research, to establish contact with the international famous scholars, at the same time, they will be simulated in computer and quantitative analysis, policy analysis, and can be engaged in scientific research, governments, international agencies etc.
- This major has 7 research directions: social demography, population and environment and climate change, human capital and development, international population migration, population mobility and urbanization, aging and health, family and gender
- Climate Change
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy View 11 other Masters in Sustainable Development in China
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Be a bachelor's degree holder;
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates
International4586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4586 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,500 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.