The Audio Forensics and Restoration course from Liverpool John Moores University, will help you convert and apply your Audio/Science skills, qualifications and experience to enhance your employability in the new emerging industries of Audio Forensics and Media Restoration. Whether you want to use your experience and skills to help fight crime in the digital age or preserve our media heritage for the future, this is the course for you.
The processes and techniques taught across the course are fully integrated and complementary. They are designed specifically to help you convert your current related qualifications and skills into high value specialisms that can serve the many industries requiring qualified, in
formed audio expertise.
The applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
- Audio Forensics Theory and Practice
- Audio Restoration Theory and Practice
- The Commercial and Legal Dimension
- Legacy Media Formats
- Research Skills
- Law and Court Room Skills
- MSc Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesForensic Science Criminology Cyber Security View 123 other Masters in Forensic Science in United Kingdom
- A 2.2 Honours degree or above in Audio Production, Audio Technology, Sound Technology, or a related audio discipline
- A 2.2 Honours degree or above in Forensic Science, Mathematics or a physical science, together with experience in a relevant field, or
- A degree with industrial experience or relevant postgraduate experience, or
- Other qualifications or experience deemed to be equivalent to the above. In particular, mature students must provide evidence of adequate educational and/or industrial experience to assure a reasonable chance of success on the award programme
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.