Finance from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics carries with it a national reputation in financial studies, world-renowned faculty and innovative, hands-on learning experiences in a top-ranked finance degree. It prepares graduates to immediately contribute in environments where quantitative and analytical skills are at a premium and ensures that graduates are equipped to develop innovative solutions to the complex problems facing the financial industry.
Our program is designed for international students who are high-achievers looking for a rewarding career in finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Mathematics
- International Finance Management
- Exchange Rate Economics
- Financial Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 20 other Masters in Econometrics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General: 18-45 years old, in good health with valid passport.
- Academic: completed bachelor's degree or above
- Language Proficiency: TOEFL (550 min for paper-based test, or 80 min for internet-based test) or IELTS (academic module, overall band score of 6.5 min).
- Application Form
- Passport identification page (valid beyond 30th January 2022).
- Passport photo
- Official bachelor (or above) diploma and degree certified (and translated if documents are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized person.
- Academic transcript (for all the courses taken for the highest education)
- English language level certificate
- One piece of personal statement in English or Chinese.
- Letters of reference.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International9014 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9014 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 70,000RMB/year (35,000 RMB/semester)
- Textbook fees not included.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.