These Western Economics students at Southwestern University of Finance & Economics are going to study for a masters or straight PHD; 11 students choose to Beijing university, Tsinghua university and Renmin university of China to pursue advanced studies and other domestic famous universities.
There are over twenty students has been successful obtaining employment opportunities in the financial industry and famous foreign companies. Employment units including the Tianjin new area development and reform commission, Jiangsu provincial branch, China construction bank branch of Sichuan province, KPMG, p&g China, Huaxi securities, etc. Further data in statistics, will update for you in time.
- Principle of Economics: Microeconomics
- Topics in Finance and Economics
- Principle of Economics: Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Environmental Economics & Policy View 78 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be abided by the laws and regulations of Chinese Govemment and bcal govemment without any record of violation of laws and disciplines with proper moral conduct.
- Applicants' physical and mental health should meet the relevant requirements by national regulations.
- Nation-recognized senior high school students who will graduate in current year must obtain a nation-recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a nation-recognized senior high school diploma.
International3844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3844 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.