Environmental Science and Engineering from University of Science and Technology Beijing prepares students to achieve a thorough comprehension on the latest discoveries and developing trend, so that they could obtain the ability of innovation.
Students at Environmental Science and Engineering from University of Science and Technology Beijing will:
- focus on practical innovation.
- focus on the major needs of national science and technology development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Microbiology,
- Environmental Planning and Management,
- Wastewater Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 33 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Under the age of 40.
- Bachelor Degree.
- IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 or Official English Proficiency Certificate.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record
- Financial Guarantee
- Physical examination record for foreigner
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Certificate of bachelor degree
- Academic Transcripts of bachelor degree
- Two recommendation letters from your referees
- Personal Statement
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4839 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4839 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 37,600 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.