At International Trade from University of Science and Technology Beijing students who got the economics master degree for this major should have solid theoretical foundation and systematical specific knowledge in economics and international trade. They should be familiar with import & export business, international trade rules and customs, and policies and regulations of China’s foreign trade; should also be capable of dealing with foreign documents and business negotiations, undertaking jobs in foreign trade, analyzing and solving management problems for trading companies.
Students at International Trade from University of Science and Technology Beijing will:
- be competent in foreign language in areas of economy and trade,
- master the fundamental theories and methods of international trade and be familiar with China’s policies and regulations on foreign trade.
- have the ability to deal with foreign documents and business negotiations, undertake jobs in foreign trade, conduct international cooperation, analyze and solve management problems for trading companies and manage such enterprises.
- work in areas of import & export, management of trading companies, international economic and technological cooperation and multinational operation, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Trade Rules and Practice
- International Investment and International Economics Cooperation
- Business English
- International Marketing
- Frontier Academics of Finance
- Frontier Academics of Industrial Economics
- Frontier Academics of International Trade
- Comparison Finance
- Mathematical Finance
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Game Theory and Industrial Organizational Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Corporate Communication View 6 other Masters in Corporate Communication in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Under the age of 40.
- Bachelor Degree.
- IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 or Official English Proficiency Certificate.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record
- Financial Guarantee
- Physical examination record for foreigner
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Certificate of bachelor degree
- Academic Transcripts of bachelor degree
- Two recommendation letters from your referees
- Personal Statement
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4839 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4839 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 37,600 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.