Main research directions of the Renewable Energy and Clean Power program from North China Electric Power University:
- Theory and technology of wind power system
- Theory' and technology of solar power generation
- Biomass energy generation theory and technology
- Energy conservation and environmental protection theory and technology
Programme StructureMain Courses
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Dynamics
- Biomass Engineering
- Wind Power System
- The Design and Testing for Photovoltaic Power Plant
- New Energy Materials and Devices
- Solid Waste Management
- Water Resources Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 50 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English Level certificate for English taught program, including TOEFL, IELTS, or the certificate of English instruction language.
International4153 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4153 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 30,000 per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.