Key facts Flight Vehicle Design programme at the Northwestern Polytechnical University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- You will need to pay 3,000 RMB as a deposit to the university before you can get admission letter, and usually it will be used as part of the tuition fee.
- Heat and MassTransfer, Thermo-Stucture;
- Testing and Fault Diagnosis of Propulsion System;
- Conceptual Design of Flight Vehicle;
- Structural Design of Flight Vehicle;
- Flight Dynamics and Control of Flight Vehicle;
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Design View 10 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in China
- Must hold valid foreign (outside P.R. China) citizenship.
- Possess good physical and mental health.
- Aged under 35 years for Master's application(Cut-off date: 01st September,2021).
- Have either completed or will complete their bachelor's degree (16-year Education) for admission in master's before registration at NPU.
- Have strong capacity of scientific research and possess good academic results.
International4107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4107 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 30,000 per Year
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.