Hydraulic Structure Engineering from Dalian University of Technology is striving for constructing a high-level and research-type faculty.
Students at Hydraulic Structure Engineering from Dalian University of Technology will:
- become international talents familiar with Chinese culture
- have good understanding of multicultural communication, thus contributing to the building DUT into a world-recognized research-oriented university.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hydrology and Water Resources
- Hydraulics and Fluvial Dynamics
- Hydraulic Structure Engineering
- Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering
- Harbor, Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 24 other Masters in Marine Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen
- Age below 35 years old and in good health
- Bachelor Degree diploma and transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university
- Application Form
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record(Valid for 3 months)
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Research proposal
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International3805 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3805 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 29,500 per Year
Living costs for Dalian
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.