Chemistry and Physics of Polymers from Huazhong University of Science and Technology prepares you to learn in Hubei Key Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry and Materia Medica, and Hubei Key Laboratory of Material Chemistry and Service Failure.
Students in this program will start a career in the filed.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry and Physics of Polymers
- Chemical Biology
- Materials Chemistry
- Process Chemistry
- Materials Physics and Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Physics Chemistry View 77 other Masters in Physics in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4902 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.