E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology is designed to helps students to have the capacity of independent research, and the skills in managing, applying and maintaining e-government systems: to achieve innovative results in the discipline of e-government or areas of specific technologies.
Students at E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- combine the information technology with public administration and solve the practical problems in the area of e-government.
- get familiar with the operation of government and learn how to change the traditional manual mode of government operation into an electronic one and strengthen its application with the aid of information technology.
- be able to carry out the research, teaching and practical work in the field of e-government.
- Management of digital city government
- Management of government information resources
- Management of e-government security
- Performance evaluation of e-government
- Theory and methods on decision making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) Political Science View 82 other Masters in Management Studies in China
- Bachelor’s Degree or above; Age: no more than 35 years old.
- English Language Proficiency
- 3/4 Grade Point Average
- Application fee
- Academic Certificate.
- Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement: 5,000 USD or above.
- Personal Statement.
- CV. Including educational background, work experience, and publication list if available.
- Study Plan/Research Proposal
- 2 Recommendation Letters.
International5273 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5273 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.