E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology is designed to helps students to have the capacity of independent research, and the skills in managing, applying and maintaining e-government systems: to achieve innovative results in the discipline of e-government or areas of specific technologies.
Students at E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- combine the information technology with public administration and solve the practical problems in the area of e-government.
- get familiar with the operation of government and learn how to change the traditional manual mode of government operation into an electronic one and strengthen its application with the aid of information technology.
- be able to carry out the research, teaching and practical work in the field of e-government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of digital city government
- Management of government information resources
- Management of e-government security
- Performance evaluation of e-government
- Theory and methods on decision making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Master in Management (MIM) Public Policy View 17 other Masters in Public Policy in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4257 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4257 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 33,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.