- The Master Program in Mechanical Engineering at the Tianjin University is offered based on the three major first-level disciplines (Power Engineering and Engineering Thermal Physics, Mechanical Engineering, and Mechanics) in the School of Mechanical Engineering of Tianjin University. It includes three options:
- Energy and Power Option: To develop scientific and humanistic quality and professional competence, and to prepare students to master the professional knowledge in thermal engineering, power engineering, power machinery, environmental engineering and other related areas, to know internal combustion engine, fuel cell, solar energy, wind energy, hydrogen energy and other energy technologies, and to have strategic vision in sustainable energy development.
- Mechanical Design Option: To develop scientific and humanistic quality and professional competence, and to prepare students to master the professional knowledge in mechanical design, manufacturing, automation, mechatronics engineering and other related areas, and to know the technologies and management skills in design and manufacturing of machinery and equipment, detection and control, use and maintenance and other related areas.
- Mechanics Option: To develop scientific and humanistic quality and professional competence, and to prepare students to master the professional knowledge in mechanics, mathematics, experiment and other related areas, to be able to solve theoretical and practical problems involving mechanics independently, and to have the fundamental knowledge required in research, development and management. The School of Mechanical Engineering in Tianjin University has a complete English course system for master students. All the instructors have overseas experiences and great skills in English communications. Each course has 2-4 instructors to ensure that all the courses are available for students all the time. This English course system will ensure the success of the Master Program in Mechanical Engineering.
- Advanced Dynamics
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Mechanical Properties of Structures
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Mechatronic Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 81 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- English-instructed Language of Instruction Programs Programs: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80.
- English MBA Program：IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 85.
- English MBA Program applicants are required to have at least one-year working/internship experience in the related field.
International4625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4625 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 30,000 per Year
Living costs for Tianjin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.