Finance (Institute for Financial and Accounting Studies) at Xiamen University has not only maintained its leading edge in economic research in China, but has also forged ahead towards its goal of being an internationally recognized center for teaching and research.
Students at Finance (Institute for Financial and Accounting Studies) at Xiamen University will:
- rich courses on modern economics, econometrics and finance taught by distinguished faculty, but
- get innovative programs tailored to different career goals, excellent study abroad opportunities, sophisticated information technology services and fascinating teaching and research experiences.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Taxation View 83 other Masters in Finance in China
- A scanned copy of the first page of the passport
- Birth certificate
- Parents’ identity documents
- Bachelor’s degree certificates or a Certificate of Expected Graduation, bearing the stamp of the university.
- Academic transcripts for bachelor's degree studies, bearing the official stamp of the university.
- The results report of internationally accepted or standardized tests, e.g., GRE/GMAT/LSAT.
- Study or research plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation signed by professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- CV, written in Chinese or English.
International6702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6702 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xiamen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.