The Inorganic Chemistry program from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will help you cultivate strict truth-seeking attitude and style of work, master the basic methods and skills of scientific research, have reasonable ability for chemistry research;
You will be qualified for educational, engineering, technological and administrative positions in chemistry and related disciplines.
Main Research Directions
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Material Chemistry
- Engineering Chemistry
- Electrochemical Methods
- Modern Chemical Separation Technology
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Inorganic Synthesis Chemistry
- Cellular inorganic chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Natural Sciences View 107 other Masters in Chemistry in China
- Application Fee of 600 CNY/100 USD
- Passport with at least 12 months validity
- An official certificate of your highest education or the official document of enrollment issued by the current school.
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement - Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
- Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
- Study Plan/Research Proposal - More than 1,000 characters or words, in Chinese or English;
- Writing Sample
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
International5217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5217 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.