Ergonomics and Human Factors at University of Derby is the first stage of our Masters in Ergonomics and Human Factors. Made up of three core modules, it introduces ergonomics and human factors, before going on to look in further detail at the psychological aspects of ergonomics and then physical ergonomics.
This is a contemporary course suited to practicing or aspiring Human Factors/Ergonomics practitioners as well as those who are keen to learn more about the systems approach to design adopted by the Human Factors/Ergonomics profession.
The Ergonomics and Human Factors Postgraduate Certificate is designed to support your career development within the profession, however you may wish to progress onto the full Masters award before considering further qualifications such as a PhD.
As the first stage of qualifying course for graduate membership with the CIEHF, this Postgraduate Certificate will support your logbook record of development and experience which can be used towards becoming a registered member of the CIEHF.
The Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors is an excellent resource for employment opportunities and for information about gaining experience in ergonomics. You will be able to access their resources, events and membership community through your student membership for the duration of your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Cognitive Ergonomics and Psychology
- Physical Ergonomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAnthropology Public Health Health Sciences View 270 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should possess one of the following:
- A UK undergraduate degree or equivalent International qualification
- Equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline
We will also consider applications which demonstrate evidence of relevant key practical experience and work-based training.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3030 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National3030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3030 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.