Master of Business Administration at Beijing Normal University endeavors to develop the new type of China Think Tank in Social Governance, and aims to become a top-tier think tank in social governance and power house in sociology. In 2017, it was approved as the building and cultivation unit of top-level think tank, ranking 10th on social China Think Tank Influence Evaluation and Rankings and 4th among Chinese mainland in QS World Sociology Rankings.
The Master of Business Administration has formed a concentric management system of “full-time teams”, “part-time professors” and “advisory committees” headed by Dean Wei Liqun, the former director of the State Council Research Office. Li Peilin, a well-known sociologist and former Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, was employed as the premier specialist, and more than 50 full-time faculty members also work in CASM.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Business Administration is a think tank integrating four functions of “governance advising, research, education and cooperation”.
- The policy-making consultation provided by CASM/SS has exerted obvious effect and wide social influence. By June 2019, more than 160 research results had been commented on or adopted by authorities of various levels of Party and Government.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 94 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should tk in good health and Chinese habits and customs and be willing to abide by Chinese Law & Regulations as well as the Rules & Regulations.
- Applicants should tk non-Chinese citizens holding a foreign passport and under 50 years old (Date of Birth is August 31, 1971).
- Applicants for Master's Degrees should have a degree equivalent (or atK)ve) to a Bachelor's degree from a Chinese university.
- Language proficiency requirements for English-taught programs:
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries should submit proof of English language proficiency. Please refer to the specific English proficiency requirements of each major taught in English
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.