Information Resources Management from Nanjing University offers training in the theoretical and practical study of the intersections between social science and information science.
Students at Information Resources Management from Nanjing University will get rigorous hands-on training in:
- information management research
- applications with computerized techniques that are particularly useful for this field of inquiry as they allow for processing large amounts of data across the barriers of time and space.
- Information Management
- Data Analytics
- Digital Humanities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 95 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants need to hold a bachelor’s degree in social science or other related disciplines.
- The applicants whose native language is not English need to submit official TOEFL (above 85 points) or IELTS scores (above 6 points).
- The applicants should also be willing to learn some Chinese in the study duration, and need to pass HSK 3 before graduation.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Application Form
- The Chinese immigrants to the other countries also need to upload the naturalization certificate and the annulment document of the Chinese residence registration.
- First page of your passport
- Passport photo
- Transcript obtained in the whole bachelor's program
- Two letters of recommendation from professors in your academic area of study
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
RMB 35,000 per academic year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.