This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
The Information Security Engineering programme is offered at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Prior study in the medium of English
- If you have successfully completed an assessable Senior Secondary qualification or a post-secondary/tertiary study at a recognized university from an English-speaking country you do not have to prove proficiency in English provided the qualification was:
- Taught and examined in English
- Completed no more than two years prior to the commencement of the program at SJTU.
- The statement or certificate must be on official headed paper, and must be the original document. * English-speaking countries recognized by SJTU international graduate programs include: American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Canada, Fiji, Gibraltar, Ghana, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, The Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States of America, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor's degree for master program applicants.
International3923 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3923 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 28,900 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.