The exposure to teaching and planning environments of different cultures forms an important intention of the degree course, contributing to intercultural sensibility and competencies.
The Urban Agglomerations MSc program offered at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences consists of four semesters. The specific study content during the first two semesters at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences provides the students with a broad understanding and basic knowledge of urban agglomerations.
- In its specific aims, the course is primarily practically oriented, training and qualifying for a professional career and responsible position in the public, semi-public or private sector, such as urban and regional administrations and local authorities with their planning or management departments, development corporations, free-lance consultants, real estate agencies, research bodies, international institutions etc.
- The overall conception aims to approach and solve complex urban problems in interdisciplinary teams and to prepare decision-makers for their future tasks as well in developed as in developing countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urbanisation and Housing in a Global Context
- Urban and City-regional Development
- Sustainable Cities
- Inclusive Cities and Universal Design
- Social and Cultural Challenges of Cities
- Urban and City-regional Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSustainable Development Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 16 other Masters in Urban Planning in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree conforming to EU first degree standards (from a University or University of Applied Sciences), awarded by a higher education institution in architecture, civil engineering, urban and regional planning, landscape and environmental planning, facility management, surveying, real estate, geo-informatics or other planning-related disciplines with a standard period of studies of at least 6 semesters (3 years) or 180 Credits;
- Professional experience of at least one year;
- English language ability
- Letter of motivation;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Letter of recommendation
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.