Economics from Peking University prepare students with the analytical skills to pursue a higher academic degree in economics or to enter a research oriented career in industries or governments.
Among all the graduates of the department in the last 8 years, 41.5% pursued master degrees in China, 30.5% pursued further study abroad, and 28% worked in various industries or the government sector.
- International Economics
- Theory and Practice of International Development Assistance
- Corporate Finance
- International Insurance: Theory and Practice
- Fixed-income Securities
- Monetary Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Labor Economics
- Advanced Health Economics
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport,
- Applicants for Master's program must have attained a bachelor's degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor's degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China. (Grade skipping or joining in the middle of the course is not acceptable.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit TOEFL iBT (100 points or above) or GRE ( 315 points or above) scores or other certificate to prove their English language proficiency.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.