For students at the beginning of first semester in the Transportation Planning and Management program, we have various activities such as the outdoor quality promotion, career navigation, communication with postgraduate mentors and treasure-oriented exploration. Then we cultivate the comprehensive growth of the students through academic research, career planning, scholarship system, volunteering and public welfare, community culture, innovation enhancement and so on.
With the academic forum for postgraduates, the SEM has built a platform of academic achievements and thoughts collision. We not only invite distinguished professors in academic and commercial world to give lectures, but also organize seniors to share their experience, which improve the continuing construction of the excellent study habits.
Graduates of SEM at Beihang University have chances to achieve over 20 kinds of the different scholarship, including the national scholarship at the core, as well as academic scholarship, social scholarship, principal scholarship, outstanding postgraduates and graduates scholarship. Basically 90% of the students can be rewarded at least once through the academic research, practical ability and social work aspects.
- Transport Policy and Politics
- Transport Economics
- Analysing Transport Data
- Airline and Airport Management
- Land Use, Planning and Transport
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management Transport Management View 14 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and Beihang University rules.
- Applicants must be non-chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age or 35 in general, and have a bachelor degree or have the equivalent educational background of a bachelor degree.
- Requirements of English-Medium Programs: English Proficiency for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries: or college indicated language proficiency (ability to take courses in English).
- Applicants should meet the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
International4723 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4723 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 35,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.